Monday, October 31, 2011

Let The Sessions Begin.......




I just……
Need a session…
I need one of those
Kind of session
Two bodies glisten in sweat
As we…..Relieve
These angered…Sensual suppressions
I need a session……
You know……
One of those……
Cuss me out…..
Talk shit kind of session
The kind that…..
Relieve this inner beast within
I need….one of those kind of sessions
The kind where you…..
Bless my mic, like you got the gift of gab
Moanin, tuggin, pullin
Like this is the best shit I have ever had.….
I need…..one of those kind of sessions
Like we two heavy weights…..
As our eyes lock….like two competitors
Giving off intense stares
As we engaged this mattress rumble
Flesh glistening , bodies….drenched
In the coats of drippin sweat
As we engage…this….main event….
I need…….
One of those kind of sessions
The kind where we swap spit
As we touch lips……
As my tongue explores
Every inch of your…..
Passions forbidden…….
No submission…..
This call we heed…..
Raw….uninhibited
Animalistic……You tantalize me
In such a way……..
See….I need
One of those kind of session
Where…..
We talk
We moan
We bone
You scratch
We cuss
We scream
We slap
One of those kind of sessions
Lasting more than two to three hours
As I plunge my manpower
Going on and on again
No need to take a break
One of those kind of session
Banging so hard
Ecstasy’s in place
As the headboard commence to break
I penetrate you my throbbin ache
With an attitude
As the bed shakes like 5.8
On the Richter type of Quake
I need……
One of those kind of sessions
Where I……..
Feast upon your delicate entrée
While the CD’s playin Beyonnce
I can do this….all day, everyday
Drench my tongue
As I covet your soakened regions
Your legs quiver with reason
Shower me your seven seas
The type of session
Water me an outpouring
Of your passionate 
Soaring remains
Socks
Shoes
Briefs
Bras
Strands of our garments
Grace the floors remains
Bless me this session
Bless me this night…….


Scrolls of my late night confessions……..





Copyright©2011 Roberto Denaro Styles

No comments:

Post a Comment