Monday, October 31, 2011

Ready To Bang..........





Let me be blunt....


I want to fuck you
Got to do what a man gone do
So what's gonna be....See
Alone....Just you and me
I want to pound you in the worst way
I want to salivate your nipples my saliva
I want to smack those lips....today is the day
So what you wanna do, and don't be scared of this dick
I got mad stamina......and I roll very thick
Thick but we not talking that cat that be crooning love ballads
My kind of thick....see, the way I slang this D...will make that pussy sing
My kind of thick will have you bellowing all types of high notes
Suck on me.....Yeah boo...take a toke of this good potent dope
Your head game is no joke.....put it in your mouth...puff it like
Some good potent smoke.....and by the way....I am here to stay
As I feast your fallacious flambay....My tongue devours your par fay
I love the way you say my name, love the way you call me dad-day!
I want you in the worst way, my lust for you burst for thirsty
Beating up that pussy from midnight until seven thirty
And speaking of seven thirty, birds chirp....ready to put in work
My pelvic thrust I disperse......drenched your falls
As my tongue begs of more research.......
Damn right I'm nasty with my vigor
My nine millimeter, my peter poke your strands
Damn....just don't make me squeeze the trigger
Damn right I'm that dude....dick raging passionately
Boning you raw dog style, like i got a fucking attitude
I smack your ass, I call you a bitch, plunging your inside
Controlling you, you got that good shit.....Daaaaayuuummmm
You screaming while I'm pumpin.....You get on top of this dick
You lick me like a lollipop, legs shaking, headboard breaking
As you get on top......Damn baby, you bouncin this dick non-stop
Up and down....down and up.....My shaft bulging....Now....
It's ready to erupt.....Eruptions the proportions of Mt. Suvious
As you hop off this dick, every vein remains, bend your over
Doggystyle, now you about to catch the pain
I bring it like Method, the wet of your walls sings a song
Plunging your deepened stratosphere.....Like Erykah....We go on & on
Slapping that ass while I'm banging, claps from my shifts of pelvic
Clutching that ass......Ooooooh baby, you got that good shit.....
Bouncing that tasty pot none stop......Ooooooh shit....my raging throb
It's fitting to pop.......Splash.......All over those cheeks....
Intermission until the next go around.....Girl, you packing that good shit....

I love fucking that fine ass
Sexy
Sassy
A true lady who packs so much class......


Copyright(c)2011 Roberto Denaro Styles







No comments:

Post a Comment