Sunday, October 30, 2011


Lovin That Slow Motion.............




Puddles of your love
Drenched the depths of me
Its as if I can see into you
As our eyes lock……
You have taken a hold of me….
As the night falls……
Natures call
Seeks to devour our whims
As we move to…..
Seek and devour……
As we salsa
As we dip
Awakenings manifest…..
As we do this dance
Over and over again……
We can start out gently
Soft melodies croon the background
I just want to take my time with thee…
Feasting your succulent portions
As our mouths touch…..
Tongue movements…
Tasting the sweetness
Of your supple glands
As our mouths dance.
Caressing the back your head….
Coasting this flow motion
Slowly
Gently
Devour me your sensual potions…..
I just want to……
Take my time……
Unwind….Relax yourself boo
We have plenty of time
To do what we came to do……
Aromas of incense burns….
Candles lit….Removing your neglijae
As my hands caress every inch of you
From the firm of your breast…..
As my tongue…..you feel the tip…
Slow stroking the firm of your nipples
In circular motion….
Leaving traces of my wet residue……
A moan escapes your mouth….
So many things 
I want to do………
As my tongue bathes you……
I travel down….
Slowly
Gently
Leaving traces of myself
Your body screams for more……
As I go…….
Down
My tongue travels your lower regions
Warm invites, excites seeps this
Bodily fluid exchange


I go coasting
Twirling my tongue
Around the fat of your clit
Circular motion
Your gyrate your hips
The deeper I enter…..
A thrust
You cradle your legs
Thighs, wrapped around my neck
Tasting so sweet….
As you drenched me
The rains of weeping waterfalls
Sucking your creamy delicacies…..
Got a long night awaiting me……
Anticipation, throbs my harden steel….
I left up your legs……as I stand above you
I glide inside you……I shift slowly
Not quite ready to burst……
We are just getting started……
No longer does this advance
Of this vagina monologue
No to cease….as I shift your inner walls
I feel the clench of your muscle by every thrust….
As I plunge your deepened seas…..
Your eyes long for more of me….
As I expand…….
Your boundaries
Penetrations evasive
Room looms your sweetened aroma
As I thrust a little faster…..
Thrusting…..long and hard
The guard rail is shaking
Awakening motions
Thump the wall
Sounds of the bedpost
As I coast my motions
Ecstasy’s deepened spells
As you….take in…..
Every inch of my swell…….
As I plunge harder….
Hands, grip firmly
Sporadic movements
As you scratch my back
I lean over the kiss the full of your mouth
Our tongues tussle as we get more physical
I love the sounds of your moan
I love….the way our skins press
Sweat drenches my eyes
My size enormous
You scream for every inch…..
Looks as if we will be going long and deep
As a deepened sleep awaits us
As we approach the early morn
As we release
Feeling like a fetus
Of a newborn
Ready to curl up against each other
The bare of our flesh pressed together
As we breath…..


Until we engage our next session……..




Copyright©2011  Roberto Denaro Styles

No comments:

Post a Comment