Sunday, October 30, 2011

                                                   

In The Thick Of It





You ask me .......




What it is I need


I need to savor 


The airs you breath


I need to discover


As I uncover your treasures


Mounts of desires pent up inside


I need to


Succumb your spreads


As I sip you Mocha latta


Sooth me your strawberry sundae


Girl….didn’t you know today’s your birthday


Lets begin celebration, as I…..


Unwrap the packaging of this piece


I shall supply you…..Your wells shall never go dry


I need to……indulge your deepened rivers


I need to….see you shiver, as your thighs quiver


You gain a quake sensation…..When I’m finished with you


You will applaud your ovations….matter fact….turn around


Take your time sweetie……I just want to be greedy


I just have this need to…….feast upon your plate


As I thrust, your booty bumps, clapping like two Spaldings


Gluts round and plump…..Gonna fill you in on a little secret


I cumm correct……..You will make me a keeper…..


Whenever the night falls……You body desires we…..


As we engage like two thrill seekers…..Two animals in rage


Insatiable lust, as we touch tongues…..Cumm on…lets misbehave


Cause see……A man like me, like it’s soooo naughty


Secretions turn spillage, drippings spill your body…..


Go ahead…..Grab my mic and rock the party…..


Like you the best MC in the game……


Stimulate me your potent cocaine……


Heat ignites like explosive propane……


Can’t get enough of this…..Can’t get it out of the brain


This manly beast goes untamed……When I do my thang


I thrust to the strut of your rhythm….Spanking that bubble a couple of times


No need for candles or wine……Not up in this peace…..Lights dim in open space


Just rustled pillow cases as you smoother your face…..I smack, you clap


Shifting my girth…….seriously girl……Like a newborn, my mouth


To your succulent dunes……Firm nipples as I attach myself…..Damn baby


Get on top, slide your girth up and down on this throbbin meat


Giving me all that I can withstand……You'll never want to feel the touch of another man


Once we touch lands……salivate me your glands…..Any plans made, need removed


Oh well……guess you got to keep your home girls waitin…..debatin, unless they want to join in


But I know you…..No sharing…..Not caring either what none them thinking……


As I sip your seductive…….When I punch the clock, best believe, I’m puttin in over time…..


See……this is not about me…….I just want to…..Make you crazy……


Hear you scream all the “Ooooooh daddies & yes babies” I want to feel your muscle clench


Everytime I feed you an inch……..I smell your stench…..As we get wet and sloopy…….










*Snapping out of my daydream* Damn……ain’t that some shit…..the third time today


Everytime I think of you………So badly I need your body……Lets make it happen……










Lets get the party started…………









Copyright©2011 Roberto Denaro Styles


















































No comments:

Post a Comment