Friday, January 6, 2012

Can't hold it back




Massive rage awakens me
Out of my sleep
Awakened to the throb
Raging to stab so deep
Stabbing it
Like a knife penetrating wounds
This lustful anger
Sodomize my motivations to abstain
It’s getting HARDER these days
Trying to maintain
Constantly on my brain
Like hit records in heavy rotation
Doesn’t even matter the location
My bedroom
My bathroom
Driving in the car
Imagining
Head in the drivers seat
While doing 60
Down the highway
For everybody to see
This normalcy of abstaining
Is really starting to fuck with me
Flesh raging at decibels
About a hundred degrees
Every morning I awake
Desires well up
All I see
Is double d’s
The want of my mouth
Groping your breast
Hands cupping your forms
Like I’m magician, performing acts
Juggling melons
Smelling fragrances
Of your forbidden scents
Not looking to do formalities
A causality to this cause
Putting reality on pause
Constantly thinking
Abase your loins
Ravaged me your scented secretions
Hop on top of me
Bounce on me like a trapeze
Starving like the needy
Mandingos throbbing
So greedy
Touch it
Tug it
Like you need me

Truth be told
I like it rough
And all day
Everyday
I like that
Buck action
Max
While 
Your buttocks clappin
A whole lot of smackin
Titties jiggling
Smoother me
Smolder my face
In fact place your ass in park
You can sit on my face
And I brought the rubbers just in case

I fiend that knee jerk reaction
Intense want looms the room
Immense physical attraction
I need that kind of action
Raw dog satisfaction
Will give you every inch
My thrust needs to be quenched

I want it
I need it

Like a smoker needs his bag of weed….

So lets take off somewhere
A weekend retreat
I need visitation
Can’t do the masturbation

I need it bad
On top of my list
Give me call
Better yet
I will call you
So I can remove my boxers
And let my shit breath

We can hit the telly
Like my man R. Kelly would say


Damn!  Your body is calling me……


Damn! Ready to fuck!!


Copyright©2012 RDS





2 comments: